World Champion 2011

World Champion 2011
No1 Cricket Team

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Irfan Pathan back on Indian Team

                             Irfan Pathan picked for remaining two ODIs against WI..........


Irfan's numbers in Tests (100 wickets, 1,105 runs) and ODIs (152, 1,368) are pointers to an innate ability that has never fully flowered at the highest level.

The latest breakthrough moment is all his to capitalise upon and Irfan said he would take the path without stress.
“Last year I couldn't play because of the (back) injury. This year, I did well in first-class cricket and I got wickets (21 in the Ranji Trophy). Getting wickets always helps.
“I am happy with my rhythm and it is a matter of extending that into international cricket. I am taking it one at a time. I don't want to look back or far too ahead.
“I am just focusing on the process and I am sure the rest will take care of itself,” Irfan said before winging his way to join his old teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment